7. ’Tennis ball’ exercise
This exercise is considered one of the most important elements of this set and helps to strengthen breasts muscles.
- Stand straight, with your legs hip-width apart.
- Take a tennis ball and place it between your palms at the level of your chest.
- Push your arms toward each other, squeezing the tennis ball and then relax, keeping your elbows straight out to the sides.
6. ’Book’ exercise
This exercise is for tightening breasts and strengthening back muscles.
- Stand straight and stretch your arms, keeping palms upward.
- Put a thick book on each palm (or you can use dumbbells).
- Spread your arms to the sides, then bring them together in front of you.
5. ’Scissors’ exercise
’Scissors’ helps to stretch chest muscles and correct the posture.
- Stand straight, relax your shoulders.
- Stretch your arms to the side, keeping palms down.
- Bring them to the front, overlapping each other. Alternate overlapping arms with every rep.