4. ’Albatross’ exercise
This exercise is for strengthening your large and small chest muscles.
- Keep your body straight and put your legs hip-width apart.
- Stretch your arms parallel to the floor, keeping your palms up.
- Move your hands backward as much as possible and then back to the initial position.
3. ’Pillow’ exercise
Like the previous exercise, the ’Pillow’ trains your large and small chest muscles.
- Stand straight, keeping your legs together.
- Take a pillow; push your arms toward each other, squeezing the pillow and then relax.
2. ’Cradle’ exercise
’Cradle’ helps to strengthen supporting breasts muscles.
- Stand straight and keep your arms crossed in front of your chest, with your palms placed on your elbows.
- Try to lift your arms in this position, creating tension by pressing your elbows with your palms.