When it’s warm outside, you want to drop whatever you’re doing, head out to the country with your friends or family, and enjoy all the beauty and freshness the season has to offer.
However, if the idea of parting with the creature comforts of home doesn’t really appeal to you, here are some helpful hints to make camping a complete pleasure.
1. Prepare batter for pancakes at home, and fill small baggies with it. At your campsite, simply squeeze the batter into the hot frying pan.
If you don’t have a cooler bag, it is better to eat the pancakes during the first day of the trip. Click herefor more details.
2. To make sure there are no mites on your pants, grab your lint roller and run it over your clothing.
Visit this page to find out more.
3. At home, crack eggs and put their contents into a bottle. Using this trick, eggs will stay fresh all day long without requiring refrigeration.
4. Instead of carrying a whole tube of toothpaste when camping, prepare your own toothpaste dots. Allow those dots to harden, and then transfer them to a small waterproof bag.
Find out more about this clever trick here.
5. Rubbing some wax or paraffin all over your shoes can effectively prevent them from getting wet.
For more detailed information, visit this page.