6. If you want to take your razor with you, use a binder clip to protect it.
Read this blog to find out more.
7. Use a cotton ball impregnated with Vaseline as a perfect fire starter.
Learn how to make them here.
8. When camping with the family, put your shoes in a basket to prevent insects from getting into them.
Here you can find even more awesome hacks for organized camping.
9. This handwashing station will help you keep your hands clean even at a campsite.
Here are the instructions on how to make it.
10. Kids and camping — two words that can strike fear into a parent. To make camping with children fun and easy, make a bag with a list of things they need to find during the trip.
Of course, you shouldn’t include such things as glass on the list. Let your kids search for safe natural objects like small branches or unusual leaves.
Read here what else can be included on the list of your kids’ forest finds.